Lifelong Pathways is a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Registered Provider for:
● Plan Management
● Support Connection
● Coordination of Supports
Lifelong Pathways provides a highly specialised service that enables participants to build choice and control into their NDIS supports. By providing both Support Coordination and Plan Management we can assist all participants to maximise the support services available to them.
Our mission is to provide high-quality person-centred services. We will do this by:
- Taking the time to listen
- Gaining an understanding of what it is that you need and want to achieve
- Tailoring the amount of support that we provide to your individual situation
- Communicating with you in your preferred format
Lifelong Pathways is not affiliated with any other service providers and is therefore able to offer independent support. This ensures the best outcomes for everyone we assist.
As your Plan Manager, Lifelong Pathways will manage payments to service providers on your behalf. We will process payments to service providers, as well as provide regular reports to you on the financial status of your NDIS plan. This includes:
- Very fast payment of invoices
- The option for real-time tracking of your NDIS funding, with App access
- The option to pre-approve invoices for payment
- Easy to understand reports
We provide both Support Connection and Coordination of Supports services to strengthen your abilities to identify and use supports. This includes:
- Preparing a Support Plan, to identify and agree upon the types of support that you would like assistance with from Lifelong Pathways
- Assisting you to find and use service providers
- Helping you to understand the funding in your plan and how to use it
- Supporting you to ensure that your rights are upheld by your service providers
- Working with you when there are changes in your NDIS circumstances
Translating and Interpreting Service
NDIS participants (and their nominees), who require translating or interpreting services to effectively communicate with Lifelong Pathways, can access this support from the Translating and Interpreting Service offered by the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs. Lifelong Pathways is registered with this service, which is paid for by the National Disability Insurance Scheme, and not claimed from the funding in a participant’s NDIS plan.
These services can be accessed by calling 131 450 and providing:
- The participant’s NDIS number
- The participant’s suburb and postcode
- The NDIS Support Category provided by Lifelong Pathways that the translating or interpreting service relates to. That is Coordination of Supports or Improved Life Choices (Plan Management).