What are your fees?
For information on our fees please go to the fees page.
Are my details kept confidential?
Absolutely. Confidentiality is of the highest importance to us and we understand our responsibilities. Our team members sign a Confidentiality Agreement which is strictly enforced.
Lifelong Pathways can:
- Provide National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Plan Management services
- Assist you through NDIS Support Coordination
- Train those who wish to self-manage an NDIS Plan
- Attend meetings with you
- Assist you to complete paperwork
- Work with you to set goals
- Assist with NDIS review processes
- Evaluate plans and documents
- Discuss inclusive education options within mainstream school settings
- Assist you with community and education access
Lifelong Pathways is unable to:
- Make decisions for you
- Take control of any areas of your life
- Provide therapies
- Provide diagnostic services
- Drive you to meetings
- Legally represent you at an Administrative Appeals Tribunal hearing
- Prescribe medications or treatments
Why should I use a consultant?
The process of understanding the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) can be daunting. Support from an organisation that has the skills and knowledge to help you navigate the NDIS pathways may assist you to feel more confident about this process. Similarly, negotiating with schools, workplaces and community organisations can also be overwhelming. An independent person can be invaluable in assisting you to see the bigger picture and provide you with a clearer pathway towards the future.