Lifelong Pathways is an NDIS Registered Provider for:
● Plan Management
● Support Connection
● Coordination of Supports
● Training in Plan Management
Lifelong Pathways provides a highly specialised service that enables participants to build choice and control into their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports. By providing both Support Coordination and Plan Management we can assist all participants to maximise the support services available to them.
Our mission is to provide high-quality person-centred services. We will do this by:
- Taking the time to listen
- Gain an understanding of what it is that you need and want to achieve
- Tailor the amount of support that we provide to your individual situation
Lifelong Pathways is not affiliated with any other service providers and is therefore able to offer independent support. This ensures the best outcomes for everyone we assist.
As your Plan Manager, Lifelong Pathways will manage payments to service providers on your behalf. We will process payments to service providers, as well as provide regular reports to you on the financial status of your NDIS plan.
Lifelong Pathways is registered to provide training in Plan Management to those who wish to self manage their payments to service providers from an NDIS plan. This involves supporting you to maintain records of services, learning to use the NDIS MyPlace participant portal and managing your available funds. We will tailor this training to meet your needs.
We provide both Support Connection and Coordination of Supports services to strengthen your abilities to identify and use supports. This includes:
- Assisting you to find and use service providers
- Understanding what is in your plan and how to use it
- Supporting you to ensure that your rights are upheld by your service providers
- Working with you when there are changes in your NDIS circumstances