Lifelong Pathways is a disability consultancy business specialising in transitioning individuals into the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We have successfully transitioned many people onto their NDIS support plans.
There is a lot to consider before going to an NDIS planning meeting. There are many questions to contemplate and paperwork to be completed. Lifelong Pathways will help you to be fully prepared so that the NDIS support received is individualised for your situation. Those who have already received assistance from Lifelong Pathways have reported being overwhelmed by the process of transitioning to NDIS support. Lifelong Pathways can assist you to navigate this situation.
Lifelong Pathways aims to help people access disability supports and services for their specific needs, to assist them to reach their full potential. The level of support we provide can be as little or as much you wish. Meetings can be arranged at mutually convenient times and locations.
Assistance and support can also be provided at meetings you need to attend:
- In your workplace
- At your school
- In the community
- With the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
The presence of someone who can provide you with prompts, take notes and negotiate and liaise on your behalf can be a great comfort under potentially stressful conditions.
Further examples of how Lifelong Pathways can assist you include:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Plan Development
- Inclusion assistance for education, employment and community activities
- Education plans
- NDIS plan self-management assistance
- Advocacy for all types of NDIS reviews
- Accessing diagnostic services
Lifelong Pathways is a committed disability, education and inclusion service provider for all:
- Persons with disability and their families
- Government departments and agencies